We're excited to bring you the latest shoes from Bont Cycling, the 2016 Vaypor+, available exclusively through the CyclingTips Emporium. We are also offering complimentary custom name stitching (optional) for that extra bling factor in the peloton.
Each set of shoes is custom made to order. Production will take approximately 6 weeks from the time of your order.
Text on the shoe is strictly limited to 8 characters. This can be added when adding your shoes to the cart. Please be sure of your sizing for these custom shoes as we are unable to offer returns for personalised shoes.
Bont shoes feature a carbon chassis and are extremely stiff. They are pure cycling shoes made to perform on the bike, not off it. If you haven't worn Bont shoes before, we highly recommend you take their sizing wizard. The Vaypor+ shoes come in three types of fit, standard, narrow and wide.
Availability: Buy online
Type: Road Bike Shoes
Size: 36 Euro, 37 Euro, 38 Euro, 39 Euro, 40 Euro, 40.5 Euro, 42 Euro, 42.5 Euro, 44 Euro, 44.5 Euro, 45 Euro, 46 Euro, 46.5 Euro, 47 Euro, 48 Euro, 49 Euro, 50 Euro
Style: Clip In
The Vaypor+ 2016 shoe features at a glance:
- Luxurious yet uncompromising strength of a kangaroo leather upper
- Supple cow hide internal lining
- Bont Cycling’s carbon technology ensuring highest strength to weight ratio and lowest stack height
- 230 grams total weight & 3.6mm stack height
- Fully heat mouldable chassis utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- The anatomical perfection of Bont Cycling’s last to ensure correct fit
- Improved efficiency and structural support through Bont Cycling’s technical innovations
- BOA’s IP1 Dual directional dial with quick release functionality
- Standard, wide and narrow fit options
- Both traditional and bold colour options
- Option to custom stitch your name into the shoes
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Bont Cycling offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.