Bont Vaypor+ Brown
We're excited to bring you the latest shoes from Bont Cycling, the 2016 Vaypor+, available exclusively through the CyclingTips Emporium. And, if you order before June 30 we are offering complimentary custom name stitching (optional) for that extra bling factor in the peloton.
Each set of shoes is custom made to order. Production will take approximately 6-8 weeks from the time of your order.
Text on the shoe is strictly limited to 8 characters. If you would like to add your name to your shoes, simply add it the special instructions box on the cart page.
Bont shoes feature a carbon chassis and are extremely stiff. They are pure cycling shoes made to perform on the bike, not off it. If you haven't worn Bont shoes before, we highly recommend you take their sizing wizard here. The Vaypor+ shoes come in three types of fit, standard, narrow and wide.
The Vaypor+ 2016 shoe features at a glance:
- Luxurious yet uncompromising strength of a kangaroo leather upper
- Supple cow hide internal lining
- Bont Cycling’s carbon technology ensuring highest strength to weight ratio and lowest stack height
- 230 grams total weight & 3.6mm stack height
- Fully heat mouldable chassis utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- The anatomical perfection of Bont Cycling’s last to ensure correct fit
- Improved efficiency and structural support through Bont Cycling’s technical innovations
- BOA’s IP1 Dual directional dial with quick release functionality
- Standard, wide and narrow fit options
- Both traditional and bold colour options
- Option to custom stitch your name into the shoes
These are a highly technical shoe made for cycling and we simply couldn't fit all the technical information on one page. So for a more detailed look at the shoes, please head here.