Femme Velo 'Annie' Women's Jersey
The Annie jersey by Femme Velo named after Annie Londonberry, a most modern woman who in 1894 decided to go around the world on her bicycle, and she did it in pair of men's trousers. A woman well ahead of her time, she knew that the bicycle was the machine that would allow women to break free from the social constraints of her day. She departed her trip from Boston with only a change of clothes and a pearl-handled pistol! Go get 'em Annie! The Annie Jersey features a modern red geo-dot print and pairs with Femme Velo's Annie Cap.
- High-performance, open-weave super-wicking Italian stretch fabric (body - front and back) to keep you cool and dry.
- 4-way stretch fabric on side panels and sleeves with maximum wicking, soft, breathable and superior fit that moves with you.
- SECOND SKIN armbands made from premium Italian fabric that sheds water and provides a comfortable fit.
- 3 back pockets
- Zippered water-proof lined side pocket for keys, wallet and phone (comfortably fits iPhone 6)
- Self-locking zipper with hidden zipper pouch at neck
- Lauren (model pictured) is wearing a size Medium jersey
- Lauren is 5'11" tall / 36 bust / 39 hips / 30 waist / 35 inseam
- If in doubt, refer to size chart in image gallery
Item ready to ship within 3 business days from United States. For more information about shipping/ returns please head here.