Fetha Streamline Adjustable Garmin Faceplate Mount 2.0
Introducing the second generation adjustable mount from Fetha: lighter, inconspicuous and more streamlined.
Fetha Garmin mounts are designed and machined in Australia to be as strong, rigid and inconspicuous (because we think that once your Garmin is on your bike you should hardly see the mount) as possible, all whilst keeping weight in mind.
The adjustable faceplate mount comes in 3 colours; Black, Titanium and Clear (gun metal), suits all Garmin models from 500 to 1000 and attaches to the bolts in your faceplate. The mount features a fully adjustable bolt to dial in your preferred length and angle, and comes with a full Black Ti bolt kit and includes four faceplate bolts (2 different sizes) for installation.
Making sure you get the right mount:
- Measure the distance between the centres of your two lower faceplate bolts (see pictures and if unsure feel free to get in touch with us)
- Select the corresponding size
- Choose your preferred colour
- Mount suits all Garmin models 500 to 1000
- Supplied with a full black Titanium bolt kit, 4 bolts in 2 sizes including the smaller M3 screws
- Weighs only 19 grams
- Fully adjustable to get that perfect setup with -5 degree tilt (downwards) to +40 degrees (upwards) and with forward and backward movement
- Compatible with any M5 bolt pitch
Don't see your size or preferred colour in stock?
If you've measured your faceplate bolts and don't see your size (18mm, 19, 20, 29, 31, 32 or 34) simply get in touch with us, let us know your size/ colour and we should have this ready to ship this to you in 2 week or less.
Item ready to ship within 3 business days from Australia. For more information about shipping/ returns please head here.