MAAP Divide Race Vest
A lightweight vest as used by the State of Matter MAAP Racing team. Great for racing and training, it's a premium high performance piece, easy to stow in the back of a jersey pocket. The fabric used for the front panels and collar features a transparent air-resistant coating which doesn't swell when wet. The back panel uses a geometric textured mesh, which is an extremely light, stretchy and breathable fabric. The side panels are made from a brushed microfibre and add a level of warmth and comfort to the garment. The result is lightweight highly functional vest that's adaptable to most weather conditions.
- Made in Italy
- Highly wind resistant to 15mm/s
- Highly water resistant front panels equivalent to 500 g/m2 per 24 hours
- All 3 fabrics are highly breathable
- YKK zip with cam-lock puller & internal zip guard
- Internal hem silicone gripper
- Machine washable
Item ready to ship within 3 business days from Australia. For more information about shipping/ returns please head here.