Oakley X Camino Bidon
Following on from our collaborative set of Jawbreakers made by Oakley for the CyclingTips Emporium, we're excited to be showcasing this collaborative cycling kit between Oakley and new Australian apparel brand, Camino.
Oakley says the kit has been developed with an emphasis on technical benefits and functionality. The collection includes a jersey, bib, cap, socks and water bottle. And we've also paired it with matching Jawbreakers and Radar EV Pitch.
The Bidon water bottle is a 22oz container. The Purist technology shields the bottle from any bad taste, mold, or staining. As pure as drinking from a glass, but with all the advantages of a flexible bottle. The Watergate cap, is a simple hands-free open and close heart valve, nothing to turn.
- Bidon. (water bottle) 220z, approx. 650ml
- BPA Free and printed with non toxic ink.
- Purist bottles are FDA approved. The ‘Purist Technology’ coating allows for the bottle to stay odour free.
- There’s a clear view strip, so you can see the level of your liquid.
- Watergate cap, with push-pull, open-close valve
Item ready to ship within 3 business days from Australia. For more information about shipping/ returns please head here.